Saturday, July 31, 2010

Goodbye Ruby

For over a decade I've been hanging out with Ruby.  She's quite seductive.  She usually comes to visit after supper and is frequent guest on weekends.  When I'm with Ruby, I often feel serene - calm and relaxed.  She has been reliable throughout the years.  I might even credit her with the birth of our two sons.  Too much time with Ruby, however, seems to bring out the worst in me.  She occasionally makes me obnoxious, drowsy and forgetful.  She is rather expensive to keep around.  After my recent visits with Ruby, I have experienced heartburn and splitting headaches.  She even stained my favorite white shirt!  The time has come for us to end our relationship.  Who is this Ruby, you ask?












This is Ruby.  Her last name is Port.  So long, Ruby, time for your full body to hit the curb!

No comments:

Post a Comment