Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Uncharted Territory

I enthusiastically signed up for an event called Bloggers on Bourbon (Bourbon Street, that is, not Bourbon itself). I figured that I'd finally get to meet a group of fabulous women who have inspired me through their posts. "Jewelynn, what is your blog?" I was asked. Egad - you'd think I'd have enough common sense to realize that BLOGGERS meant active bloggers - not the "bench-warming, admire-from-afar" blogger. I'm not sure exactly why or how I've not managed to start a blog yet, but I guess the best excuse is that real life gets in the way.

Thus begins the adventure into uncharted territory...

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging!! I'm sure you'll do just fine and everyone going to BOB is awesome. Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! ::waving frantically:: I am another blogger who will be joining you on Bourbon Street! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there partying it up on Bourbon St. as well! Nice to "meet" you!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world!! Cant wait to meet you on Bourbon St

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to meeting you at BOB!!

    ReplyDelete